Monday, January 5, 2009

Yeah, so I started this rolling.



As a means of self-deprecating amusement, for my own. That and sometimes it helps to lessen the burden of my words if I scribble the graphical parts out.

My drawing sucks horribly, given that I am somewhat a little of a critic of everything myself. I know what's wrong with a drawing when I see it, and ironically mine's one of the worst I've ever seen out there.

Even though it was compulsory for me to take art classes during my elementary and junior high years, and also added the fact that for a short period of time in my elementary school life I took extra art classes, but somehow I still cannot bring out my sense of art through my hands. Nuh uh, my hands are just too clumsy to draw a Picasso, that's what I thought.

But meh, that doesn't stop me from showing off my ugly workings on MS Paint. I know a lot of artists out there shun this little program because it's kinda primitive to stuff like Photoshop, but given that I'm no art maestro, thus MS Paint is good enough for the likes of me who sees scribbling this type of kiddy art as a means of fun.

I hope I can keep onto this little newfound fad of mine. I may not be very persistent in a lot of things, but if it's fun, I will always come back for more.

No comments: