Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RAAAAGE



Today was supposed to be kinda like this. Yeah, at least half of it was this most unproductive way of wasting time.

But bad things love to keep people in company, especially on the responsibility part. Hell no, before my great slumber and after it, there are always reasons to go RAGE.



Though honestly, sometimes I gotta admit that having to get angry over certain stuff makes me more awake. I'm by default a lazy person, thus the lack of adrenaline flow made me somewhat a reserved person. But if anything gets to my bad side, I will end up what a normal person will react when provoked - turn GREEN.



Well, scribble's ugly I know, but in my mind, no angry face is a pretty face. Unless you are the type who prefers the 'tsundere' type.

And as fast as my temper rises, it goes really fast too. 10 minutes ago I was in a mood to crush the neck of some unsuspecting passerby, but now after some drawing and writing in here, I almost forgot the reason why I raged in the first place.

Wait, why was I angry again?

......

Never mind. Ah well.

No comments: