Monday, January 19, 2009

Ennui at it's best



Life is at it's best when you don't feel like doing anything at all.

Well, at least I felt it that way for now. I had nothing better to do for the past 3 days except to help around the house a bit while some of my family went for a short trip, and lazing as usual. And as a bonus the house was more quiet that usual for the past 3 days. Mental peace.

Which led me to being uninspired and unmotivated, and can't think up of something to scribble, including today as well. Only scooped this up because I want to coax myself to sleep but have to get rid of the pre-slumber ennui clogging up within me.

So yeah.

And to think of it, Year of the Ox is coming over in a week's time, by which starting that time I'm gonna be out of this country for a week to meet my sister in Singapore.

......

Which also means a week without my PC, and my songs and Foobar2k 9.6.1 player with a new layout I configured myself to be more streamlined than the previous one I had. Rats. At the end of the Rat year.

On the bright side I get to see S'pore again, but being a hermit for one week on the not-so-bright side. Ah well, can't have everything in life.

No comments: