Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HELL YEAH !!!



I'm done with my papers. OSSU !!!

My first thing to do as a celebration - SLEEP. I definitely didn't had enough this morning, and ended up oversleeping this morning (I woke up at 9.02 am, 2 minutes after the paper starts......).

I can now forget the reason why I raged in the examination hall too - students making noise despite the invigilator 'requesting' the students to remain silent after the paper because there are students in the other part of the hall still having their papers. I hate it when others never placed in their mind the risk of doing things that will drag the others down, especially when there is a risk that the invigilator will announce our papers as invalid.

Now that I had everything in this semester done (including meeting my advisor early, since I managed to make an appointment with her after the papers), I have more room to plan out my next semester now. Academics and activities blah blah blah.

Mmm. Wonderful day for me today.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Lol MS paint art ?

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Yes Matthew, it's MS Paint art.