Friday, February 20, 2009

WARRRRR



Yes. Enough is ENOUGH. I had enough of that particular African housemate of mine now.

I am going to drive him out, since :-

- he's not listening to what I've said to him and took heed
- he's being a dirty jerk for leaving laundry in the machine and garbage in the bin to ROT, and walking into the bathroom with his dirty-soled sandals
- he's not paying up the remainder of his rent, and his 'will pay tomorrow' never arrives at all after how many tomorrows
- and especially since THIS IS MAHHHH APARTMENT !!!

Practically his conduct is a DECLARATION of WAR against ME. And unfortunately I'm not the type to be willing to spare my enemies if there's no advantage for me to.

Dad wouldn't be pleased with my rallying (well I'm driving away the customer durrrr), but I don't care. When I want a person out, he's going to get out, one way or another, especially if it's FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Mark my word - February 2009 is his FINAL month staying here. I will not allow him to stay in next month nor the future, even if my parents were to lament that there will be no one to take over the room. Absolutely - NO - Mercy.

No comments: