Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stuff Dying



As the saying goes, bad things don't come to you alone.

First, it was my phone starting to show it's telltale time by giving me the 'Insert SIM card' message and kept barring me from using it. Gonna replace the phone this coming March.

Then, it was my PC telling me that my HDD (containing my song collections, PAIN) had corrupted files and directories. And running the CHKDSK had me unable to use the PC for a full 16 hours. Lost a few songs and files in the process, but fortunately I could get them back easily.

Next, the plastic placeholder for the motherboard's cooling fan broke again. Again as in, one of the clamping parts broke the last time and I had it held together with super glue. And now make that two clamping parts. Damn oxidising.

When it comes to electronical stuff, they seem to breakdown together in the same time on me. Blehh. Hopefully nothing else breaks this week.

No comments: