Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back



Already returned 4 days ago to my daily life (and PC), but somehow coming back to scribble and write here kept slipping off my mind. Probabaly because I was too obsessed with the festival, especially the food. Mwahaha.

And I was away for *that* long because I went to Muar for a day to meet my relatives for the 1st day of CNY, then next spent almost a whole week in Singapore to visit my elder sister. To be exact, 6 days and 14 hours. Been a while since I made a long stay there, and it made me feel good.

Well all about all, wandering around 1 day + 1 week + 4 days later, I'm back to this spot again, having to deal with the daily troubles again. Feels funny that all that time previously felt as if they were a TV show or something.

Ah well. For all the best of the Ox year peeps. Here's another ugly scribble to make up for the lack of it.

No comments: