Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blood Spills Again




Been a while since I posted in here. Just scribbled something out of random.

Hmm, some say that one's sense of art can also be the reflection of his heart. But right now, what I MSPainted up there is something that I can't understand myself. I mean, I don't really understand what I'm thinking at that moment I was drawing that. Perhaps I might see something if I write here a little longer into the night.

Hmm. Loads have happened since I last posted. Good things, bad things, stupid things, happy things. Probably for all those to happen, somehow in the way I got lost again. And probably I'm just too oblivious to see what's coming in front, yet I'm anxious about it too. I had this sense that it will not bode well for me, thus probably why I made the picture.

That, or I really don't know. Things are going around me fast, and I had been trying my best to look forward on what to do, and how to get off this hellish pit I'm stuck in. Probably I'm afraid of what I don't know what I fear.

Ah well, it makes less and less sense as I write on. Maybe I should go to sleep and forgot that this moment never happened. Serves no purpose for me to worry about something that I could not see.

No comments: